Thank you for your interest in teaching personal finance topics and principles in your classroom. Please feel free to download, print, distribute, etc. any of the following items to your students. They are copyrighted, but we hereby give you permission to use them for educational purposes, so long as the materials are not sold or provided in exchange for goods or services, or if they are used in a class, online or other venue, the students are not required to pay any fee for access.
- Teaching Personal Finance by Color PowerPoint with Notes (pptx, pdf)
- Spending by Color PowerPoint Show (pptx, pdf)
- Roadmap to Financial Stability: Personal and Household Budgeting (ppt)
- Credit and the Interest Insomniac (pptx)
- Project DEBT-o-nation (pptx)
- Spending by Color Toolbox (docx, pdf)
- My Life My ChoicesTM Facilitator Instructions (pdf)
- My Life My ChoicesTM Cashflow Register for Students (pdf)
- My Life My ChoicesTM Facilitator Expenses Pieces (pdf)
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about these presentation, handouts, or any other related issues. I’ll look forward to hearing from you!