As a follow up to my Money Pie and Tax Refund Pyramid posts, please download my automated budgeting and tax refund distribution calculator linked below.
- Enter your monthly net income in the red box under the Money Pie, and the calculator automatically determines how much to spend in each category.
- Enter your expected tax refund in the red box under the Tax Refund Pyramid, and the calculator again determines how much of your refund can be spent in each category.
- For both calculators, you can adjust the percentages. If the percentages do not add up to 100%, the “Total” cell will turn red, indicating that you will need to correct the percentages until they equal 100%.
My Money Pie and Tax Refund Pyramid
Have fun, and let me know if you have any questions, or need help with it. Enjoy!
Everyday Money for Everyday People
- Posted by Everyday Budgeting, Everyday Money, Everyday Savings, Everyday Spending in
- Tagged: Accounts, Automatic Finances, Budgeting, Budgets, Financial Success, Investing, Money Management, Personal Finance, Planning, Refund Pyramid, Saving, Savings, Simplifying Money, Tax, Tax Refund