Welcome to Everyday Money for Everyday People!
- Based on materials from Everyday Money for Everyday People (publication November 2013), this is the place for sharing and reading stories of success from “the rest of us” on how we have dealt with financial challenges and questions.
- Here’s where you can find or share your excitement about overcoming a particular financial difficulty.
- Feel free to add comments, share your own tips, or just read a refresher on some of the financial fundamentals we all deal with on a day in day out basis.
Use our search feature to find ideas, tips and tools for whatever financial topic is demanding our attention today. Topics include:
- Building Credit and Rebuilding Credit
- Personal Budgeting and Household Budgeting
- Paying off Debt and Filing for Bankruptcy
- Saving Money and Spending Less
- Being a Smarter Consumer
- and MORE…
Like us on Facebook at oureverydaymoney.
Follow us on Twitter @EverydayMoney4U.
Follow us on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/everydaymoney.
Everyday Money for Everyday People is moderated and managed by Todd Christensen, Director of Education for the National Financial Education Center at Debt Reduction Services Inc, a nationwide nonprofit credit counseling agency based in Boise, Idaho.